Flash 8: Basics Tutorial Flash 8: Basics Tutorial

Not bad.

Cool tutorital, the layout isn't too shabby but the text is a little small. I like how you've included useful stuff like a preloader, no one need a whole ton of tutorials telling them about basic tweening.
Nice one.

Molez 1.5 Molez 1.5

I wouldnt play it for hours

its pretty much all the same easy thing with no real goals ect.
Although, for a newbie you've made good go at actionscripting and drawing. Keep on practiscing and you could make some pretty fly games. Well in mate.

DekapitatoR responds:

Thank you for your review.

Pix- ex- el Pix- ex- el

Quite good for your 1st submission.

Well done, it was quite a good attempt. Dunno why the guard were jumping about like that though..lol

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

I wanna see a part 2!

Now thats some cool flash,
I like the "South Park" style
I wish I could make flash like that.

king stroker king stroker

well, if it ain't Mortal Kombat.....

This is the dumbest submission I have ever seen on NG.

P.s
EWW!

kerb responds:

you want to see the dumbest thing on newgrounds? check your own profile... you'll find it was completed by someone incapable of even spelling his own locaton. chechire? you fucking nob-jockey - where is that exactly? is it anywhere near cheshire by any chance mong-boy? surely they teach you where you live at special school or are you still learning to put those different coloured shapes through the correct holes?

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

"Yawn"

WATALOADABOLLOKS!!!!!!!!!
It's way too hard and 2% fun.
what possesed you to make this and why is it on the front page?

AngryAxel responds:

The evil ghost Glarghghar, thank god he left... Thanx for the review, michaelbolton

Found Lost Found Lost

wow

Fucking masterpiece!!!! At first I did'nt fnoe how 2 get into the studio cuz i thought i had to click on the number 2. But I E-mailed the auther of this game and all was explained. This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!